Become a Member of the LJLA Community
It’s quick and easy to purchase membership online, and gain access to our wide range of resources and services. Alternatively, click here to print out the paper-based membership form.
You may pay via cheque, credit card or PayPal. Your membership card will be provided when you visit the library.
As a member, you have access to the following additional benefits and services:
- iPads and headphones for use at the library.
- Family tree and ancestry assistance (free access to Ancestry.com and family search).
- Access to our online resources (check how to borrow eBooks) and newspapers, magazines and journal subscriptions.
- Discounts on Learning@Lamm events.
- Children attending Little Lamm Playtime can borrow children’s books at reduced rates.
- Borrow from our unique and extensive collection of Jewish resources
- Access to the assistance of our professional and friendly library staff.
|Books, eBooks, audiobooks, CDs||4 weeks (overdue fees: $1 per item per week)|
|Borrowing charge for non-members
||$6 per item
Borrow up to 6 items, or 6 per family member with family membership.
Renewals may be made during normal Library hours either in person or by telephone / email.
Returns are processed during library hours. Unfortunately we do not have an after-hours chute, although postal loans only may be returned via the post.